Страници

Sunday 1 May 2016

Trading bots

If you ever see an advert for 100% successful bot, it would probably be a lie. It surprise me how many people actually believe they can buy something which can generate them profit forever. You would get millionaire in no time, don't you think so ?

So, have you ever tried to trade using bots? I have tried it and I think that they are very useful if you do not expect them to do the magic. As you know, I am not a full time trader, I have a job and I have not much time for trading. Here the bots help. You create the plan for executing trades and while you are working, the bots do the trading for you. Then you get the results and start analyzing. This way the bots come in handy.


6 comments:

  1. I wouldn't trust them much.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bots can be helpful but only under certain conditions.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I prefer to trade without bots.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's not easy to conceive a consistently profitable tool.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very interesting! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete