Страници

Monday 28 August 2017

Forex and Poker

Here's what a friend told me about the common between forex and poker, he's been dealing with both for quite some time. I hope that it will not be difficult to deal with poker terms.
"Most profits come from selected initial cards. When I first started with poker, gamble each hand, thinking that the blinds will have a great impact. Over time I realized that they would fold more times, but more importantly, you will not lose money by playing every hand. I did not realize how much money I lost in entry with small stakes. Once summed can see that it's best just to play with good initial cards.
Poker is probability and skill. Luck has little influence. A strong initial hand can lose its edge after the flop. This is the reason to see the same faces at the final table, though, everyone knows the rules and what are the best initial hands.
After a few years of watching graphics, I know that good deals are less frequent. They are like good starting hands and you have to be aggressive with them. But you do not know how your good hand will lose on the flop. You have to play the deal correctly as you always think about closing the deal even if the reversed card reinforces your hand. I have seen many people bet everything in good hands, but you know they will lose when the flop opens."

No comments:

Post a Comment