Страници

Tuesday 5 September 2017

Addiction to forex trading (2)

Is there a passion or is it just addiction? You realize that addiction to a certain activity happens when a person is completely dependent on it. This behavior is usually shown by people who are constantly looking for the activity no matter what negative consequences it have brought to them. What is worse is that people who are addicted can not stop the activity even though it ruins their lives.
How would you recognize if you are already dependent on forex trading rather than simply taken over by it. Ask the following questions:
Do I often trade even after I told myself to stop?
Does Forex trading create problems with my relationships with other people?
Does Forex trading has created me financial problems?
Has anyone ever told me I trade too much and that I have to stop?
Have I tried to get my losses back by increasing my deal size?
Is there a case when I trade just because I'm bored?
I am sure that once you answer these questions, you will be able to realize whether you are dependent or not.

No comments:

Post a Comment