Страници

Wednesday 6 September 2017

Addiction to forex trading (3)

My experience so far says that dependent people can hardly overcome the problem themselves. In some cases, it is simply impossible.
Some would say to follow certain rules in deals, others to keep a diary, and third to take a rest. The latter is the right one for me, but rest under changed conditions. Do not just say, "Ok, I will not trade, I'll do it." Human instincts and inner desires are much stronger in most cases by the will. So, you have to outsmart them. I only think of one way and it is to go to a place where you do not have proper trading conditions (no computer) and you also have to have the right conditions for other activities - sports and anything else to distract you from forex.

No comments:

Post a Comment