Страници

Sunday 24 April 2016

How do you handle your loses?

I would like to ask the readers of my blog the question - how do you handle your loses? The easiest way is to leave a comment below the post. I think that it is interesting topic. We can share valuable experience and learn from each other. Everybody has loses and how to properly handle them is an important aspect.

My observations are that some of the traders stop trading for short period of time, maybe to avoid the "revenge" deals. Other start thinking what's went wrong and spent time on analyzing which is a good thing but it is not working for me. To be honest, I can't understand what's went wrong right away, usually I need to gain more experiece. Another group just go outside and have a drink, which I highly recommend. You already know how do I handle my loses, so what's your way?


6 comments:

  1. "The most important thing to do if you find yourself in a hole is to stop digging."

    ReplyDelete
  2. I analyze what I've done wrong so I can avoid repeating the same mistake next time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Learn to accept defeat every once in a while as we need to remember that trading is a long drawn out war, and not a single battle. By protecting your ego and your account today, you have assured that the losses incurred are small enough to easily overcome tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Whit every loss I try to learn and understand what can I do better to prevent future losses.

    ReplyDelete
  5. If I make a mistake I simply stop trading for a day or so and I consider my mistake so I can do better in the future.

    ReplyDelete