Страници

Friday 29 April 2016

The starter capital

I doubt that there is a trader who hadn't asked himself the question- what should my starter capital be? Some think that you can't do anything if you play small which I highly doubt. Others are so afraid of losing money which does not allow them to trade properly. If you are serious about trading , spending money on it is something unavoidable. And then is the real deal. It is a whole new level because you have something to lose. But before you invest real cash, I strongly advise you to learn a lot and practice in demo trading.

If you ask other traders, they will probably give you different answers. My opinion is that a new trader should trade money that he can afford to lose. And if he trade big, he would be ready the consequences of losing it.


9 comments: