Страници

Saturday 23 April 2016

Leave the demo account ?

The other thing I am concerned about is leaving the demo account. To be more specific I tell you that when I go through the forums I come across topics like 'when to leave the demo account and start real trading?, 'how much time do i have to spend on demo account', 'is demo account really useful' and so on. What those people failed to understand is that demo account is one perfect environment for testing strategies and ideas. The thing is that we as traders don't want to lose money and bad deals can be significantly reduced if we try out our systems in place where it is impossible to lose real cash. Simple as that but I am surprised by those people.

Short answer - don't leave your demo account. It comes in handy if you know how to use it.


6 comments:

  1. I agree, demo accounts are useful for a number of things.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Demo accounts are great as learning tools and for strategy testing purposes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. When it comes to trading, prudence is always a good advice.

    ReplyDelete