Страници

Saturday 16 April 2016

The week is over

It was such a long week and I totally miss the market. 
Let's be positive. I don't have one bad trade :D.

There was no time to watch the market, to read news or and so on, I barely had the time to publish something in my blog. I hope I didn't miss something interesting. There was more than expected work and you know,  you go home tired and everything you wanna do is to take shower and have a rest. Everyone has such weeks I think. 

So, let's see what the market did last days .. 


8 comments:

  1. Many of us face the same issues.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Balancing Forex trading and everyday life can be difficult sometimes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Interesting things happen every week, even if you missed something this week there will be something else new and exciting next week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for such an informative article.

    ReplyDelete