Страници

Saturday 23 April 2016

Interesting idea

Again I will share with you my impression from forums.

We all know that most of the people, who become traders, do their debut through demo account. They start off with huge amount of money and in most cases they managed to double their capital. What they think is like 'that was surprisingly easy, I will give it a try with real money'. Perhaps all traders have followed this path.

So, what got my impression was one topic with name like  'can I open demo account with 100$'. The question that comes in your mind now is 'will he be successful with that amount of money even in demo? ' I highly doubt it but I can't deny that fear of losing real money would be gone .Did anyone try out this action ?


6 comments:

  1. I think that one should trade on the demo account the same way they do on a live account.

    ReplyDelete
  2. In my opinion even smaller accounts can be successful as long as the trader has a suitable strategy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The most fundamental difference in the conditions of Demo and Live trading is the change in thinking, attitudes and motivations of the trader and his ability to mentally flip into responsible and challenging process of working with a real capital.

    ReplyDelete